2023 Season | Week 18 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Commanders | 1/7/2024

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, these early games are legitimately preseason quality matchups with who is playing.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That would be tough to do. They could stick with the program and bring back Reich and be better.
I don't mean Kelley specifically but a guy like him who is basically a college hotshot that doesn't belong in the pros.

I don't think Reich would go over well after 2 failed stints.

Edit: Do you mean as OC? I think he was Pederson's guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't mean Kelley specifically but a guy like him who is basically a college hotshot that doesn't belong in the pros.

I don't think Reich would go over well after 2 failed stints.

Edit: Do you mean as OC? I think he was Pederson's guy.
It would not surprise me if that was their offseason solution...bringing Reich back in some capacity.

Maybe it would be horrific like when Jerry Jones had Dan Reeves in the building to help Fat Wade and things just didn't work out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would really be all about adding King Henry this offseason.

Lookit, I am not saying sign him to a fat contract, okay?

But you add him for "star power" and get a decent one in the draft and then you have a nice stable.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I thought you had called it over Iamtdg who had the honors of being the failure that started this thread.
And I was gonna release him from his "no dur" pledge if my thread cost us the game. And why are you using his dead name?

data

Forbes #1
71 yard TD Bijan Robinson reception swing pass. Caught swing pass past diving Saints defender and outruns everyone else down the sideline.

data

Forbes #1
Wow. I think that's Browning's gf in a full-body skintight white leotard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Say that reminds me, it has been a while since we have sacrificed a member to appease the Football Gods.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Say that reminds me, it has been a while since we have sacrificed a member to appease the Football Gods.
Should we all submit a vote for who it will be?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wearing black and gold face paint at the Saints game is a bold move after what they tried to do to the Chiefs kid.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And I was gonna release him from his "no dur" pledge if my thread cost us the game. And why are you using his dead name?
Silence! You both failed each other out.

Top Bottom