2023 Season | Week 15 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Chargers @ Raiders | 12/14/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For most this is a WGAS game.

Including you people since it has been on for a bit.

It is fascinating to see the Chargers completely implode, but this was happening before.

Easton Stick is no Cooper Rush.

If this game continues as it is, I would hope Staley gets canned. Then Moore gets his shot, in a low key Garrett style, but only for a few games.

The Raiders seem like abuse victims who have escaped captivity and now are thriving again, 21-0.

If I am Bowlcut, I hire Belichick after he resigns or gets fired or whatever.

p1_

DCC 4Life
How long before Staleys security access is revoked?

p1_

DCC 4Life
What’s wrong with Herbert?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wonder if Moore will ever get another OC job, this season should be showing the league how far he really has to go.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Rashawn Slater looks like fucking shit, he had the look of a multi-time Pro Bowler as a rookie, I'll blame it on Moore.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wonder if Moore will ever get another OC job, this season should be showing the league how far he really has to go.
He still can.

I think there have been enough occasions throughout this season where Staley has fucked up the game management and his side of the football has plain failed.

You might even see him get retained since I am sure the ownership paid him nicely and you get a deal where the HC is willing to work with him.

Lord knows we have not seen that same shit happen before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rashawn Slater looks like fucking shit, he had the look of a multi-time Pro Bowler as a rookie, I'll blame it on Moore.
Their OL coach who was retained may not have jelled with Moore.

He is some guy who came from the Saints last year, used to be at Iowa.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I bet at one point Garrett was counting on Moore taking over there, where he could be hired as his former protege's OC and worm his way back into the league.

Won't be happening now. :excellent

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I bet at one point Garrett was counting on Moore taking over there, where he could be hired as his former protege's OC and worm his way back into the league.

Won't be happening now. :excellent
I am sure that even if the Chargers dump him too, that he won't land somewhere.

Then Garrett can serve as a QB coach or something ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom