2023 Season | Week 15 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Bills | 12/17/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Still hard to get excited about this. We still have no way to fix our lber problem. Heck today Quinn said it was tackling that did us in.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
well, it's been an eternity since a team won the East two years in a row

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Eagles still control their destiny I believe but it doesn't really matter since they're kinda cooked and damn well might lose another, and if they play the Rams in the wild card they're going to lose.

One unintended benefit of this is that it might save Carroll's job and keep Quinn in Dallas for another year.

kidd

DCC 4Life
If we both win out, the Eagles still win the division so they still have to lose one more game,right?

shane

DCC 4Life
Eagles still control their destiny I believe but it doesn't really matter since they're kinda cooked and damn well might lose another, and if they play the Rams in the wild card they're going to lose.

One unintended benefit of this is that it might save Carroll's job and keep Quinn in Dallas for another year.
I don’t think Carroll would be fired even if they missed the playoffs.

Seattle would be a great team to trade for Justin Fields in the offseason IMO.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I still think this Eagles team has a good chance of losing one more game.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
No, they play Arizona on New Year’s Eve.
Yea but if they win out they would have beaten them. The way their defense is though I don’t think they could beat the RAMS right now. They are in trouble.

shane

DCC 4Life
Yea but if they win out they would have beaten them. The way their defense is though I don’t think they could beat the RAMS right now. They are in trouble.
The Rams and Bucs could be dangerous sleepers in the playoffs. I hope neither team makes it

data

Forbes #1
Good god. If Eagles/Cowboys win out to end up 13-4, to win the strength % tiebreaker, we'll need many Chargers wins, Seahawks wins, Lions wins, Jets wins, Chiefs losses, Buccaneers losses, Bills losses since these teams are the Cowboys/Eagles unique opponents.

It'll be easier if DeVito takes one.

Last edited:

kidd

DCC 4Life
Good god. If Eagles/Cowboys win out to end up 13-4, to win the strength % tiebreaker, we'll need many Chargers wins, Seahawks wins, Lions wins, Jets wins, Chiefs losses, Bills losses since these teams are the Cowboys/Eagles unique opponents.

It'll be easier if DeVito takes one.
I’m starting to like DeVito’s chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom