2023 Season | Week 14 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12/10/2023

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
It might be time for you to consider letting ole Jer back into your heart. This ride might just be going somewhere special .
NEVER! Whatever limited success the team is having SO FAR this year is happening in spite of him, not because of him. He's taken the proudest, most successful NFL franchise and flushed it down the toilet of 30 FUCKING YEARS of failure.

The team, the coaches and players, did their job last night. They still have a huge mountain to climb to get to the NFCC game, where they haven't been for 30 FUCKING YEARS.

Get us there, Jerry, you decrepit, egotistical fossil, and maybe, maybe you'll be worthy of wearing the mantle of the Dallas Cowboy legacy.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
That dude would probably choke if he said those words out loud. He hates Dak and the Cowboys start to finish. I hate him back too. Fuck that guy.
Yeah. He's a total douche. He was banging the drum forever that Wentz was better than Dak. Even when it was clear he wasn't even close. Love to see him have to put this out there.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
There is little doubt in my mind that the Cowboys would have been the only team to win 4 consecutive super bowls...maybe 5 if only Jerry could have put his ego away and left the football to the football men.

That's his weakness. He so desperately wanted to be known as a "football man" that he flushed everything down the shitter in a vain attempt for that acknowledgment.

He should have been sucking off Jimmy Johnson in public if that's what it took.

I would have more respect for Jerry if he blew Jimmy to keep him.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Not sure if anyone has said this today, but fuck the Eagles, fuck Eagle fans, and fuck that butthole eyed Eagles coach right up the goats ass, with a sand paper condom, not a drop of lube. Not one drop.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I’m so glad Aubrey worked out. Several missed field goals this weekend, our coaching staff is really on fire with some of the decisions made this past offseason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The media was gobbling the Packers' crank last week and now they are tied with Tommy Cutlets.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good win, but I didn't love the way the offense played in the second half.

I'm also muted because if the Eagles win out, they still win the division, and they probably will win out because they have all cupcakes left, while our schedule is difficult as shit.
If you don't score on every possession you suck!!!!

Top Bottom