2023 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Panthers | 11/19/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's a travesty that they've allowed their WR group to regress so quickly. Even great QBs need quality WRs. Lack of roster talent is one of the main reasons Brady wanted to get away from Belichick.

Reid's an offensive guru, so I trust in his ability to right the ship going forward. But this year it feels like lack of offensive weapons will be their undoing.
They are trying. They did draft Sky Moore and sign MVS (snicker), but there's only so much you can do when they also are low-key rebuilding their defense while still competing.

Eagles saw this WR shortage coming and traded for AJ Brown. Dallas at least found Cooks after stupidly dumping Cooper.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think he is going to be the best player on the O-line for a long time. He has been the brightest spot on the O-line this year for sure.
Curious to see what the front office does in terms of keeping him at LT vs. LG. He looks like a borderline Pro Bowler at LT, which is the more difficult position to fill, but a potential All Pro or even HOF'er at LG.

Drafting someone like Bergeron last year would've been done with a plan of keeping Tyler at LT, so this is one of the more interesting team building storylines over the next year or two.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Tyler and Tyron are coming together as a duo. What a force on the left side.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Curious to see what the front office does in terms of keeping him at LT vs. LG. He looks like a borderline Pro Bowler at LT, which is the more difficult position to fill, but a potential All Pro or even HOF'er at LG.

Drafting someone like Bergeron last year would've been done with a plan of keeping Tyler at LT, so this is one of the more interesting team building storylines over the next year or two.
Every indication is that they want to leave him at LG. Which I don't totally get, just because it's so hard to find a LT and we know he can be very good at that.

I guess they could always move him later. I just hope they aren't counting on Tyron to play for several more years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
surprise surprise, he lied
He is vying for the most hated Cowboys fan on the internet. Big fish, small pond.

But to my knowledge he has not foiled terrorists and general neighborhood crime. In fact, I believe he has not hit double digits in fist fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom