2023 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Panthers | 11/19/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dang it fellas, this almost should be our year. The NFC isn't great and the AFC has fallen apart with the Chiefs and Bills looking like warmed over catshit and Burrow out for the year. If we could just get past the Niners or Eagles we would have as good a chance as anyone.
Which is why I'm not really fretting over this win.

I just want the Cowboys to get in while playing good football and I'll be glad to take our chances from there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Gotta be honest, I’d be shitting on Dak if he had a game like Mahomes did last night.
Yeah, the WRs sucked ass but he had some throws that were putrid.
And Kelsey….what a fucking joke. Talk about not having your head in the game. Ugly ass Taylor must have some dynamite pussy, because he might as well not have suited up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gotta be honest, I’d be shitting on Dak if he had a game like Mahomes did last night.
Yeah, the WRs sucked ass but he had some throws that were putrid.
And Kelsey….what a fucking joke. Talk about not having your head in the game. Ugly ass Taylor must have some dynamite pussy, because he might as well not have suited up.
Mahomes’ receivers are dog shit though. It is like what we tried to get away with before we had to trade for Amari.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mahomes’ receivers are dog shit though. It is like what we tried to get away with before we had to trade for Amari.
They are but Kelce has usually been a stud at least. They have drafted poorly at WR and have put no real effort into finding guys outside of that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are but Kelce has usually been a stud at least. They have drafted poorly at WR and have put no real effort into finding guys outside of that.
Hey we had a washed up Witten around that time frame.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's not as easy this year for Kelce. Teams are putting the focus on him and he hasn't had as many of the open plays as he had before. I don't know how they got away with it last year but the lack of quality WRs is showing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not as easy this year for Kelce. Teams are putting the focus on him and he hasn't had as many of the open plays as he had before. I don't know how they got away with it last year but the lack of quality WRs is showing.
Kelce has always sort of been a WR1 playing TE. But the guy is 34 years old. It may just be that the guy is slowing down a little. And the rest of the receiving cupboard is just bare.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey we had a washed up Witten around that time frame.
I love some prime Witten but geez towards the end he just couldn't move hardly. He could catch a pass between 5-10 yards and fall. That was about it.

Sometimes I forget how beastly he was in his younger days because of what he looked like towards the end.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Where is the sounds from the sidelines video? I know I saw it, but I can't find it now.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Where is the sounds from the sidelines video? I know I saw it, but I can't find it now.
I don't think it's out yet. Maybe you were thinking of the Giants one?

p1_

DCC 4Life
I love some prime Witten but geez towards the end he just couldn't move hardly. He could catch a pass between 5-10 yards and fall. That was about it.

Sometimes I forget how beastly he was in his younger days because of what he looked like towards the end.
and he didnt want to let any young TEs have meaningful playing time.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's a travesty that they've allowed their WR group to regress so quickly. Even great QBs need quality WRs. Lack of roster talent is one of the main reasons Brady wanted to get away from Belichick.

Reid's an offensive guru, so I trust in his ability to right the ship going forward. But this year it feels like lack of offensive weapons will be their undoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom