2023 Season | Week 10 | Thursday Gameday Chatter Thread | Panthers @ Bears | 11/9/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Robin Williams isn't nearly as perverted for our children as your avatar.
The individual in the avatar is a shirtless mature male.

You have a problem with mature males without shirts on?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The individual in the avatar is a shirtless mature male.

You have a problem with mature males without shirts on?
Yes. Yes, I do.

I still have PTSD from the Mayfield incident.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I am not interested in your rationalizations.

This not fucking "integration". This is a takeover by several active players.

That is a very gross look and I don't give a shit if it is a sign of the times.

I assume this is an Amazon thing. If so, fuck you Bezos.
I'm not using "integration" in a positive sense, I'm basically saying the league is making a more concerted effort to be in bed with the networks and prop up their chosen golden children in order to further control the narratives that surround the game.

It's disgusting and completely transparent, which is why I said I'm going to keep a very close eye on what sort of whistle KC and Philly get in the playoffs.

data

Forbes #1
I am not interested in your rationalizations.

This not fucking "integration". This is a takeover by several active players.

That is a very gross look and I don't give a shit if it is a sign of the times.

I assume this is an Amazon thing. If so, fuck you Bezos.
Wouldn't be surprised if the NFL Honors started categories for best alternate uniform, best hairstyle, best movie/sitcom cameo.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm not using "integration" in a positive sense, I'm basically saying the league is making a more concerted effort to be in bed with the networks and prop up their chosen golden children in order to further control the narratives that surround the game.

It's disgusting and completely transparent, which is why I said I'm going to keep a very close eye on what sort of whistle KC and Philly get in the playoffs.
I am so proud of you.

data

Forbes #1
Panthers are gonna have a chance to steal this game.

data

Forbes #1
Panthers have a coach (or injured player) that looks like Dolph Lundgren

edit: it's josh mccown

data

Forbes #1
Well, congrats, booze. You tik tok'd this thread and made it all about you

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like he bought into the Bryce Young myth too.
Bryce Young looks really bad to me. Some of his throws down the middle wobbled like the worst wounded duck you have ever seen. He only looks dangerous throwing outside of the pocket. All of his other throws either look like shit or they are short and to the sideline. I'll be real honest, I just don't see it with that guy. Looks like a QB who you just keep in the pocket and force to throw the ball and he can't.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bryce Young looks really bad to me. Some of his throws down the middle wobbled like the worst wounded duck you have ever seen. He only looks dangerous throwing outside of the pocket. All of his other throws either look like shit or they are short and to the sideline. I'll be real honest, I just don't see it with that guy. Looks like a QB who you just keep in the pocket and force to throw the ball and he can't.
I think people honestly got him and Stroud confused because they didn’t study a damn thing other than come to a consensus. And that was supposedly that Young had the it factor. I don’t see that in the least from his play to his demeanor on the field. He looks like a guy struggling to live up to half of what we were told he was good at. And he is still tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom