2023 Season | Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 11/12/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It's snap anticipation. Not really sure why he hasn't gotten that yet. You would think being right over top of the center would make that easy.
He’s still thinking and not reacting. Every player goes through this.

I like that he’s learning and processing in games what the coaches have been feeding him, and he does seem to be improving as the season has progressed.

I don’t like that he’s not naturally aggressive.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Lions-Chargers replay is on NFLN. Pretty good matchup. I wouldn't feel too good about beating the Kneecap Biters on their home turf.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
He’s still thinking and not reacting. Every player goes through this.

I like that he’s learning and processing in games what the coaches have been feeding him, and he does seem to be improving as the season has progressed.

I don’t like that he’s not naturally aggressive.
Jerry needs to get this DCC crew in his draft room and, once the season starts, in daily meetings with the defensive and offensive coaching staffs.

After all, those coaches collect several millions in salaries, and obviously they're missing key insights from the DCC board, which Jerry could have for free.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Jerry needs to get this DCC crew in his draft room and, once the season starts, in daily meetings with the defensive and offensive coaching staffs.

After all, those coaches collect several millions in salaries, and obviously they're missing key insights from the DCC board, which Jerry could have for free.

I guess we should just politely golf-clap during games and just hum a little tune between games?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So Jerry and his whole organization are complete and total idiots, but we at the DCC don't know any better than them...

Why does deadrise even post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom