2023 Season | Divisional Round | Gameday Chatter Thread | 1/20-1/21/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
McCaffrey being good : me :: Foles Super Bowl : Geng

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good grief. Don't save those timeouts too long.

data

Forbes #1
Purdy's worst game. Bailed out.

Now he's gonna be MVP going forward.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Love choked. Think the Niners truck whoever they play next week. Lions secondary is terrible, and Tampa isn’t in their league.
Yep, next week's game is just a formality. Looking like another rematch with the Ravens

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I was thinking Baltimore would have a tough time beating SF a second time but after that slop fest I'm not so sure. Baltimore's defense is just so fundamentally sound that I'm not sure all of Shannahan's smoke and mirrors and bullshit subterfuge will work against them, given the fact that they have a limited QB obviously.

data

Forbes #1
I was thinking Baltimore would have a tough time beating SF a second time but after that slop fest I'm not so sure. Baltimore's defense is just so fundamentally sound that I'm not sure all of Shannahan's smoke and mirrors and bullshit subterfuge will work against them, given the fact that they have a limited QB obviously.
Up to Lamar Jackson and if he can score TDs.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
As someone mentioned earlier, we're well behind both teams. Both play defense, and run the ball. We have a long ways to go

data

Forbes #1
As someone mentioned earlier, we're well behind both teams. Both play defense, and run the ball. We have a long ways to go
Just toughness outdoors. I think the last time we won a back-and-forth game outdoors was the OT Patriots game. On the road, but dome, was the Chargers Monday Nighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom