2023 Roster Predictions Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah I don't see how he could be ready to play sooner than 3 or 4 weeks in anyway.

ZeroClub

UFA
His foot, “was completely tilted. So my foot shifted, mid foot and dislocated I think every bone in my foot so. It was more significant than a Lisfranc but that’s just what they call it.”
Geeze. How the heck did that happen? How does that happen to a human foot?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
McKeon would play more of a role right now but I think I might prefer gambling on what Luepke could become. I'm sure we can just stash McKeon on the PS for half the year like we did last season.

Stars

DCC 4Life
McKeon would play more of a role right now but I think I might prefer gambling on what Luepke could become. I'm sure we can just stash McKeon on the PS for half the year like we did last season.
yeah I agree with your thinking and I hope the team is thinking that way as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think Ochoa is really close. Not sure if they cut Bossman, though. I might keep him over Giraffe Wright.

And somehow I'm afraid they do keep McKeon over Luepke, even though I wouldn't.

p1_

DCC 4Life
McKeon won’t likely be in demand , he’s a good PS guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The vested vets are the ones to watch. They could all get “released” then go to the PS and get elevated 3 times.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
pretty close I think. I would dump Golston and keep Bohanna. I would also get rid of Goodwin finally and keep one of Cox, Land, Joseph.

I agree on dumping Goodwin, though they probably won't.

Personally I would keep Golston over Bohanna, I don't think Bohanna has shown much in 3 years and at best he's a 1 or 2 down speed bump. Golston has some versatility at least.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree on dumping Goodwin, though they probably won't.

Personally I would keep Golston over Bohanna, I don't think Bohanna has shown much in 3 years and at best he's a 1 or 2 down speed bump. Golston has some versatility at least.
You need a 3 tech to backup Osa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom