2023 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
All these uniform shenanigans - pink towels, my cleats, Color Rush, no shoulder numbers, 00 - are just shaking loose the traditional home-road templates so the NFL can slip in advertisements eventually.

$225M per season

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All these uniform shenanigans - pink towels, my cleats, Color Rush, no shoulder numbers, 00 - are just shaking loose the traditional home-road templates so the NFL can slip in advertisements eventually.

$225M per season

You are probably spot on.

data

Forbes #1
I shoulda known that you would know.
That’s standard templates, which is more relevant to the discussion.

Earlier than these, though, were many of the 1994 throwbacks like 49ers, Packers, et al. Since then, several throwbacks like Steelers bumblebee, Eagles canary and Packers Acme have had throwbacks wo shoulder numbers, either.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

For those that don't want to watch a TikTok they were saying McCarthey looks like he is made up of about 90% fart.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
For those not keeping up, this is the Rams' roster right now. The green are free agents still.

1680219614515.png

This is insane.

They couldn't even field a Sunday gameday roster with only 46 players under contract.

They are literally going to have to absorb the draft class plus an insane amount of UDFAs just to go to camp.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
For those not keeping up, this is the Rams' roster right now. The green are free agents still.

View attachment 693183

This is insane.

They couldn't even field a Sunday gameday roster with only 46 players under contract.

They are literally going to have to absorb the draft class plus an insane amount of UDFAs just to go to camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom