2023 Random NFL Stuff Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You gotta be shitting me. Fined for that? Just put flags on them already.

And 43 grand? They're determined to kill that golden goose.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You gotta be shitting me. Fined for that? Just put flags on them already.

And 43 grand? They're determined to kill that golden goose.
Like how do you even go back and find plays like that to fine a guy. You would seriously have to watch every player on every play on replay to find tiny shit like that.

And yet a lineman can literally jab Parsons in the eyeball and we never hear about it or see a flag.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Heaven forbid they work more than 1or 2 days a week. Pussies.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I'd be firing motherfuckers left and right as well if they picked Young over Stroud.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
White liberals are the fucking worst. They want to be offended for everyone else.
Yeah, it's always funny to me when you see a white liberal arguing with a minority that they are being oppressed. If you're a white conservative male you're not allowed to have an opinion on anything because you're not oppressed and therefore can't have an opinion on it. But if you're a white liberal, who also isn't oppressed, your opinion is somehow the only one that matters.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, it's always funny to me when you see a white liberal arguing with a minority that they are being oppressed. If you're a white conservative male you're not allowed to have an opinion on anything because you're not oppressed and therefore can't have an opinion on it. But if you're a white liberal, who also isn't oppressed, your opinion is somehow the only one that matters.
It's almost like it's not really about race, but politics and power...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom