2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, I assumed Ferg and Hendershot were attached at the hips. He should be there too. Frankly Gallup needs to get his ass out there and put in some work too. His lazy ass route running was no helpful to our teams success. I'll give Lamb a pass because he actually looks great even though I'd love to see him and Dak continue building chemistry.
Gallup just had surgery.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
$10M on a one year deal isn't that different from what someone like Sanders got and I'd rather have Pollard than Sanders. They knew they'd be releasing Elliott and couldn't risk losing Pollard too, they can always negotiate a 3-4 year deal based on what's going on in the market right now, or just let it roll with the franchise tag.

But losing Pollard isn't an option.

p1_

DCC 4Life
$10M on a one year deal isn't that different from what someone like Sanders got and I'd rather have Pollard than Sanders. They knew they'd be releasing Elliott and couldn't risk losing Pollard too, they can always negotiate a 3-4 year deal based on what's going on in the market right now, or just let it roll with the franchise tag.

I look at it that we need Pollard too, but 10 vs 6 is significant. I guess thats the tag-onomics we have to absorb.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Exactly.

But, you know… :angry

• Angry
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Correct.

I just did not like the idea of franchising an injured player.

The market for backs ain't getting bigger.

Depending on what happens in the draft, he could get Schultz'ed.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Browns must be desperate for Dline talent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Can anyone help me interpret this Tweet?

I don't speak idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom