2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We aren’t getting enough out of our WRs. We need to find a veteran RB and WR.
Agreed. I expect that to change with Cooks back, but Gallup is troubling. I might be calling the Panthers for day 2 pick, say, a third rounder.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Awesome start for the defense but it's 2 games. There is still a lot of season to go. They need to keep it up.
They have been a pretty consistent unit. Whereas the offense under Moore was up and down.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have been a pretty consistent unit. Whereas the offense under Moore was up and down.
Yeah I don't think the defense is going to turn into a pumpkin or anything. But there are tougher games to come.

And I agree on the offense. The game against the Jets feels good from the offensive side though simply because that Jets defense is legit. Our offense really has struggled in the past against high level defenses. Especially ones like the 49ers run. The Jets are about as close as you'll get to that type of a defense in my opinion. Well until the 49ers game.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Yes, soak this shit up. Enjoy the ride. Been a long time coming.

/@iamtdg.
Hopefully the RZ improvement is coming.

But, if not…We will see what dipshits like this are saying when the Cowboys lose an important game because they can’t run the ball or score in the RZ. Now, Jones is gone and not an option.

Any playoff team we may run into is stout along the DL, at least as of right now.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life

But, if not…We will see what dipshits like this are saying when the Cowboys lose an important game because they can’t run the ball or score in the RZ. Now, Jones is gone and not an option.

Any playoff team we may run into is stout along the DL, at least as of right now.
We have time to get it working and MM took the blame for it vs the Jets.

Last edited:

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Being #1 after laying waste to a couple of flawed teams no one would consider to be top ten opponents— what does it mean?

Week three bragging rights?

After almost three decades of not reaching the NFCC, I’m so done with September and October predictions

That said, my take is this team feels different. It makes me want to see them take on all comers, no matter who. Looking forward to enjoying every week
Exactly how I feel. How many times have we been on this merry go round. It’s fun to watch us crush shitbags like the Giants and the Jets, but I want to see us crush the f’n faggo Niners when it matters. Or whoever stands in the way in the PLAYOFFS. F the regular season. You don’t get a trophy for winning 11 or 12 games, even though PT Barnum has duped this idiotic fan base into believing winning 12 games is almost the same.
Let’s crush some bastards like Niners in the playoffs, and then I’m excited!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hell, if you don’t enjoy the ride , you may as well just not watch now. Just ignore what’s happening until January.
Ignore all 17games, they have no meaning whatsoever.
Yeah I agree. You have to sort of live in the moment and enjoy what's going on otherwise what's the point in watching games. You don't enjoy the wins and you get miserable or upset over the losses. That's no way to live life.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Not many teams with as stout a DL or front 7 or secondary as the Jets though.

I think the top 3 defenses in the league are us, the 49ers and the Jets.

• Props

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seeing Russell Wilson now I wonder if he didn't do a good job in Seattle.
Yea I pretty much said as much during the offseason. I wasn't thrilled with making him "OC", although he's obviously not even calling the plays, but I thought he got a bad rap in Seattle because the catchy "Let Russ Cook" nonsense caught on.

In terms of production and individual play Wilson had the best years of his career under Schottenheimer and put up stats on par with the best QB's in the league (Mahomes, Rodgers, etc.). Now he barely even looks like a starter.

• Props

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Exactly how I feel. How many times have we been on this merry go round. It’s fun to watch us crush shitbags like the Giants and the Jets, but I want to see us crush the f’n faggo Niners when it matters. Or whoever stands in the way in the PLAYOFFS. F the regular season. You don’t get a trophy for winning 11 or 12 games, even though PT Barnum has duped this idiotic fan base into believing winning 12 games is almost the same.
Let’s crush some bastards like Niners in the playoffs, and then I’m excited!
Nobody thinks winning 12 games is the same thing as making the Super Bowl or whatever but it obviously means something to consistently win double digit games, which we obviously hadn't done for like 30 years until these past two (soon to be three years).

Everybody is sick of not making an NFCC but it's ridiculous to discount how obvious it is that this is one of the best teams in the league.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wait. So now the Jets were shitbags? Hell, I thought just last week they were thought to be a good team. Strong defense, strong running team, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom