2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
To revive something would imply that it was dead. Or gone in some way.

It wasn't.
Has there been recent reference, aside from my stepping in it a few days ago ? Is it ongoing, and I was blissfully unaware?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Has there been recent reference, aside from my stepping in it a few days ago ? Is it ongoing, and I was blissfully unaware?
We grammar Nazis forget because we wouldn’t intentionally type that.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Being #1 after laying waste to a couple of flawed teams no one would consider to be top ten opponents— what does it mean?

Week three bragging rights?

After almost three decades of not reaching the NFCC, I’m so done with September and October predictions

That said, my take is this team feels different. It makes me want to see them take on all comers, no matter who. Looking forward to enjoying every week

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Being #1 after laying waste to a couple of flawed teams no one would consider to be top ten opponents— what does it mean?

Week three bragging rights?

After almost three decades of not reaching the NFCC, I’m so done with September and October predictions

That said, my take is this team feels different. It makes me want to see them take on all comers, no matter who. Looking forward to enjoying every week
It doesn't really matter but in these days of social media and everybody clamoring for attention this is what you get, an overhyped importance of what is happening right this second.

At any rate, not every Super Bowl caliber team makes or wins the Super Bowl, what's important is that this team is Super Bowl caliber and arguably one of the top 2-3 teams in the league. Single game eliminations lead to lots of variance and randomness so in many ways it's like playing poker, you might have the best hand before the flop but you have to adjust afterwards and moving forward.

This team is sitting on one of the best hands in the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom