2023 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
When it comes to Bullock, it’s tempered, not slander. But even on her Bullock’s worst day, she is way higher/hotter than ‘so hot’ Jane Slater.

I mean yeah, Bullock over Slater for sure. That doesn't mean Slater is bad though.

data

Forbes #1
I mean yeah, Bullock over Slater for sure. That doesn't mean Slater is bad though.
After this past season’s discussions, committing myself to film study this offseason, I concede that, as she has aged, she has moved up the rankings amongst her peers.

data

Forbes #1
I don’t think Slater’s bad, either, just vehemently disagree that she’s at a level high enough to just drool over her during a ridiculously ludicre segment. To each his own, though. I’ve got mine, CRock has his and Smitty has Pam from The Office.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t think Slater’s bad, either, just vehemently disagree that she’s at a level high enough to just drool over her during a ridiculously ludicre segment. To each his own, though. I’ve got mine, CRock has his and Smitty has Pam from The Office.
She is kind of adorably cute in a way, but you are correct she is not in hawt territory. I guess some people think she is hawt because she talks football, but I don’t find that much of a turn-on. In fact, it is off-putting.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don’t find that much of a turn-on. In fact, it is off-putting.

I agree with this. Mostly it's annoying. I think Slater does a good job but most of them are either dumb generally or don't really know anything about football but try to pretend they do.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can you motherfuckers please stay on topic?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't you dare dur me, I'm just trying to maintain order, you heathens.

I have been told this is the way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I agree with this. Mostly it's annoying. I think Slater does a good job but most of them are either dumb generally or don't really know anything about football but try to pretend they do.
It is even more annoying when they are actually a little smart about it too.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
After this past season’s discussions, committing myself to film study this offseason, I concede that, as she has aged, she has moved up the rankings amongst her peers.

Has she, or has your taste in women changed as you've aged?

It's the whole chicken or the egg thing.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Has she, or has your taste in women changed as you've aged?

It's the whole chick or the egg thing.
I admit it, my taste has changed as I have gotten older. For example, Bullock was not hawt to me during her younger days. Now, ahuhayuh.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's like a 400m race where everyone is slowing down but some slow down less than others.

I mean you have to give some of them props for not going full Yasmine Bleeth.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom