2023 NFL Coaches/GMs Firing & Hiring Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seems like he's the frontrunner in Arizona, here's hoping he goes. Given how the Eagles defense got roasted the only times they played better than average QB's over the last 2 months I think he'd be well advised to go.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seems like he's the frontrunner in Arizona, here's hoping he goes. Given how the Eagles defense got roasted the only times they played better than average QB's over the last 2 months I think he'd be well advised to go.
Their defense was good but not great. They benefited off weak offenses statistically. If the chance opened he absolutely should jump at it. Plus that defense is looking like a total rebuild next year

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Their defense was good but not great. They benefited off weak offenses statistically. If the chance opened he absolutely should jump at it. Plus that defense is looking like a total rebuild next year
And their offense continually giving them a lead to play from ahead, which is also very unlikely to continue.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Maybe Simp is right. Maybe this is how it all comes crumbling down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe Simp is right. Maybe this is how it all comes crumbling down.
It will certainly put pressure on Sirianni to put two more guys in position that can prop him up.

Say that reminds me, Butthole Eyes took only two years to have a tree.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
It will certainly put pressure on Sirianni to put two more guys in position that can prop him up.

Say that reminds me, Butthole Eyes took only two years to have a tree.
who's the last Dallas coordinator to leave for a HC job?

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
no way. seriously?
I think it was Sean Payton. If you consider him a coordinator. We didn't have an official OC in 2005. Payton was Assistant Head Coach. And Eberflus left us to be D coordinator in Indy, and then became HC in Chicago. It's been a long damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom