2023 Cowboys Preseason Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Seahawks | 08/19/2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hill and these guys actually think we don't know any better than to only follow the ball and count sacks and tackles. Derp.
These idiots conflate access with knowledge, Clarence has about as much knowledge of football as he does on Congressional subcommittees. I get it because 95% of fans have no idea what they're looking at, but that's not us.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These idiots conflate access with knowledge, Clarence has about as much knowledge of football as he does on Congressional subcommittees. I get it because 95% of fans have no idea what they're looking at, but that's not us.
Clarence will tell you his political views on Congress occasionally.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yes, Clarence "occasionally" talks politics...

If Clarence is smart, he hides it well.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I do think the offense has changed more than we were told. That is what makes the decision to sit all the starters a bit puzzling. Gamesmanship can only get so much.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Eh I'd put money that the guy doesn't pan out as a franchise player. I actually think his character is a much bigger issue than you give credit.
It is a bigger issue. It was brought up during the draft and even had an issue after. I doubt he will be around for awhile.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I do think the offense has changed more than we were told.
And I saw in one report McCarthy said they aren't even showing most of the new stuff in preseason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And I saw in one report McCarthy said they aren't even showing most of the new stuff in preseason.
That is fine, but I don’t want them working out the kinks against our own in practice or worse on opening night. You can still be vanilla for a series or two with the starters in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom