2023 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
In all honesty, I didn’t think we’d pull it off. Even though my team is built specifically to beat teams like Washington because of the similarities to Ohio State, we historically find ways to fuck it up. And, the 2nd and 3rd quarters made all of the folks in my section thinking the same thing. We were just waiting for UW to break off a huge play after the misses and drops they had. I seriously can’t believe it. I’m still stunned.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
In all honesty, I didn’t think we’d pull it off. Even though my team is built specifically to beat teams like Washington because of the similarities to Ohio State, we historically find ways to fuck it up. And, the 2nd and 3rd quarters made all of the folks in my section thinking the same thing. We were just waiting for UW to break off a huge play after the misses and drops they had. I seriously can’t believe it. I’m still stunned.
Congrats, brother.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wonder how much Penix's poor performance last night hurt his draft stock?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wonder how much Penix's poor performance last night hurt his draft stock?
He was never a top 10ish guy to me anyway, that seemed like prisoner of the moment stuff, last night probably has him right back where he should be in the last 10 or so picks of the 1st.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, which is why until last night I always picked Michigan to lose in their biggest games.

But I've always been fond of them which is why I was glad to see them finally reach the top of the mountain.

If the Longhorns didn't exist, I would definitely be a Wolverines fan.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What if 2023-24 is the Year of the McCarthy? :unsure

Except Kevin.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
As a Wisconsin alum, I would like to congratulate Michigan and their legions of fans

on their tainted championship (/jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom