2022 Season | Week 9 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Eagles at Texans | 11/03/2022

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Eagles offense is going to become less effective as the year goes on. They're basically emptying the bucket on all the smoke and mirrors, screen and RPO shit to conjure up production without any sort of consistent traditional passing game.

That will wane in effectiveness the more they put on tape, and ultimately it's going to come down to stopping their running game and Hurts from manufacturing a few big plays in the run game.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Eagles offense is going to become less effective as the year goes on. They're basically emptying the bucket on all the smoke and mirrors, screen and RPO shit to conjure up production without any sort of consistent traditional passing game.

That will wane in effectiveness the more they put on tape, and ultimately it's going to come down to stopping their running game and Hurts from manufacturing a few big plays in the run game.
Its like watching college offense on Saturdays.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Its like watching college offense on Saturdays.
Yea and it's worked well early in the year when teams are just trying to figure out what end is up, and I'm sure it'll work against most teams on their schedule since it's so weak, but the playoffs are gonna be different.

My only hope is that the 49ers get to play the Eagles before we do because I think they'd rock them.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Radio saying Fletcher Cox's injury looks like it could be bad? But then walking off fairly normally. Bah.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn Texans out there yelling I didn't hear no bell

p1_

DCC 4Life
now we see how to beat this defense.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wide right

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So uh, has Quinn done anything other than get crumpled on the play I saw?

• Dislike
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom