2022 Season | Week 8 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Ravens at Buccaneers | 10/27/2022

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's a hat, not gear.
Sorry, just my opinion that camo pattern could only be gayer if it was a bunch of dicks. But you do you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let me guess, more important than corners?
I believe he said, "more important than a good punt returner" which was patently fucking retarded.

Cotton

Staff member
Sorry, just my opinion that camo pattern could only be gayer if it was a bunch of dicks. But you do you.
I like the style. I don't own anything in that style, but it's different and I like it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I believe he said, "more important than a good punt returner" which was patently fucking retarded.
Wut? Are you serious?

Cotton

Staff member
Or he just liked to argue, one of those two.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This new Black Panther looks like it will be one of those bad movies that makes money in spite of itself.

Like Avatar. Garbage story, garbage dialogue, garbage writing, terrible characters, bad acting, cliches up the yang...and yet people watch it.

Hell, the original Black Panther was way overrated. But then I feel that way about a lot of the Marvel stuff.

Genghis Khan

At their prime, was Lamar Jackson or Michael Vick better than Randall Cunningham?

Cunningham was weird because his prime was very late in his career, with Minnesota.

And no, neither Vick nor Jackson are as good as prime Cunningham. But they are probably as good as early career Cunningham.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have never watched it from start to finish in one sitting.

My bad comment is motivated by the fact they don't have a real lead in the movie and it looks like it is a cash grab.
It is real. Didnt you see the google search lists after the first one? I believe either Hotels in Wakanda or where can i get tickets to Wakanda that led the google search lists at the time.

Genghis Khan

Of the WR bottleneck into the HOF, I think Steve Smith gets my vote over Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Hines Ward, Torry Holt

Since he wasn’t a media darling, though, he won’t get in

Torry Holt
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
Steve Smith

No one else from your list is worthy of mention.

data

Forbes #1
There is still a full quarter.

Feels like we’re entering 2OT

Top Bottom