2022 Season | Week 6 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Washington at Bears | 10/13/2022

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol Comically bad miss there

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
c'mon Fields
Why are people so actively rooting for him instead of crushing him immediately as his performance dictates?

Oh. People will assume it is because he is black. Oh. Okay. Fine. Okay. Okay. Fine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How do you miss that pass? Fields is horrid
He was a first round pick who can't even float a pass like that.

That tells me without question, he is a pretender.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Why are people so actively rooting for him instead of crushing him immediately as his performance dictates?

Oh. People will assume it is because he is black. Oh. Okay. Fine. Okay. Okay. Fine.
they haven't exactly surrounded him with a plethora of talent, but that was a bad miss

data

Forbes #1

It's not rooting for Fields for Fields' sake.

After Cutler, Trubisky, Jim Miller, Cade McNown, Nick Foles, Brett Hanie? and whoever else, I have pity for Bears fans. Shit, their QB all-timer is Erik Kramer? Jim MacMahon?

Someone needs to take down the Packers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
they haven't exactly surrounded him with a plethora of talent, but that was a bad miss
Yes, he has utter crap. But Mooney is a decent WR. He does not have any chemistry with any of them because I don't even think they practice a lot of passing.

This is built to be some sort of weird run team but they can't even figure out that Herbert is the better back.

data

Forbes #1
There's a version of @Iamtdg at Bearscentral.com that has refused to get off his patio since 1985.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

He was overrated at Ohio State. He was classically decent but had a good OL and was throwing to Olave, Garret Wilson, and KJ Hill,

Top Bottom