2022 Season | Week 6 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Washington at Bears | 10/13/2022

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
When the Skins are picking 7th instead of 4th and end up with Kelee Ringo or Levis instead of Will Anderson, feel free to remember the eternal Velus Jones.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Y'all actually watched that game? Why?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For the same reason you drive slow passing a wreck.
It makes me uncomfortable to say but I wanted the Skins to win. I'm sure it felt great for them to win but in the long run it does nothing but hurt them. They still suck. But by beating one of the worst teams in the NFL they hurt their draft position and get a false sense of hope.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It makes me uncomfortable to say but I wanted the Skins to win. I'm sure it felt great for them to win but in the long run it does nothing but hurt them. They still suck. But by beating one of the worst teams in the NFL they hurt their draft position and get a false sense of hope.
Felt fucking great to me, they're legitimately a bottom 5 team in the league and last night will likely end up being the difference between picking 3/4 vs. 6/7.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Fields is just so damn bad. This is like get the fuck outta here bad.
Nagy wasn't a great HC but he at least fielded competent passing attacks with Trubisky & Dalton.

Last year there were tons of dummies in the media claiming Nagy was sabotaging Fields and that Nagy was holding him back. Those same people have been pretty damn quiet about Fields this year.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nagy wasn't a great HC but he at least fielded competent passing attacks with Trubisky & Dalton.

Last year there were tons of dummies in the media claiming Nagy was sabotaging Fields and that Nagy was holding him back. Those same people have been pretty damn quiet about Fields this year.
Nah. They are claiming that Eberflus and Getsy are not tailoring the offense around him. I have no idea how you do that when even he doesn’t know what to do and he can’t even make easy throws. Their big mistake is clouding the evaluation because the OL is bad. Thing is, his pocket presence is horrible.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Fields is just so damn bad. This is like get the fuck outta here bad.
He ain't great, but he's being led by the blind and handed shat all for skill players and OL.

Even still at the end he had his team inside the five and the ball in both hands of two Bear receivers on the final two plays each for a chance to win.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I was going to say, they didn't call him for a blindside block on that?

If not, it's only because he's a QB.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I thought that block was perfectly legal. He actually cut in front of the runner, so there was no way that Smith did not see him coming.

Top Bottom