2022 Season | Week 4 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Redskins at Cowboys | 10/02/2022

p1_

DCC 4Life
Love it when we get to QB rushing 4.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

p1_

DCC 4Life
Also, I missed the chat, but was there a John Ridgeway sighting or two? I hear that Biadasz was happy to see him.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Also, I missed the chat, but was there a John Ridgeway sighting or two? I hear that Biadasz was happy to see him.
Didn't see him. I was too busy watching Payne and Allen destroy our line.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
allegedly he played some snaps. The few that Badass didnt get blasted.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did he though? I honestly saw Martin get blasted more than Biadiasz. No offense ment to the all timer. Of course our pass protection was pretty good and I didn't watch the Oline on every play so sometimes it's hard to identify the culprit on run plays.

• Props

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Did he though? I honestly saw Martin get blasted more than Biadiasz. No offense ment to the all timer. Of course our pass protection was pretty good and I didn't watch the Oline on every play so sometimes it's hard to identify the culprit on run plays.
it got ugly when Farniok and McGovern were in at the same time due to Martin's injury

• Props

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
  • Haha

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This talent has to be a DC's dirty dream, and Quinn has seemingly done the impossible.

It's easy to forget how bad the defense was the year before.

Why would you want to be HC of the Jets when you can orchestrate an all-timer defense in the Era of Offense?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This talent has to be a DC's dirty dream, and Quinn has seemingly done the impossible.

It's easy to forget how bad the defense was the year before.

Why would you want to be HC of the Jets when you can orchestrate an all-timer defense in the Era of Offense?
Fair enough point.

If he goes for a HC job, he should go to a place that looks healthy. He's got a SB, his work in Dallas, he can be patient.

But the Joneses will need to pony up some more cash or he will be dancing.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He won't be here 10 years like Garrett and no high draft picks for Payton. Win-win.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Fair enough point.

If he goes for a HC job, he should go to a place that looks healthy. He's got a SB, his work in Dallas, he can be patient.

But the Joneses will need to pony up some more cash or he will be dancing.
He has earned a substantial raise.

The complete failure of the Mike Nolan year is all the Joneseses should need to remind themselves that they don't need to be shopping for a DC.

Give him the keys to the chopper, I don't give a damn.

Only stipulation is he will never be HC. I want his total focus on perfecting the defense. Let it consume you.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

The complete failure of the Mike Nolan year is all the Joneseses should need to remind themselves that they don't need to be shopping for a DC.

Only stipulation is he will never be HC. I want his total focus on perfecting the defense. Let it consume you.
Drunken Jerry during Quinn's next contract negotiation: "There are 500 coaches who could coach this defense."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

It's crazy how quickly a defense can be turned around. 2 years ago we were easily one of if not the worst defenses in the NFL. Now we are one of the best defenses in the NFL. Yes, Parsons is a massive part of that but we have done a great job of utilizing guys skillets. If Parsons went to a shitty D-coordinator he may just be a LBer right now.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
True. No disagreement here, but it’s been that way since game’s inception. At least Garoppolo had to throw it ~15 yards and it wasn’t a dump-off pass.
It was 3rd and 3 and Samuel caught the ball 2-3 yards past the first down marker.

Jimmy G is the definition of a game manager/bus driver.

And Romo didn’t need plays that amazing catch and run from Barber to look good. He was fine all on his own. BTW, have we ever squandered more talent than in 2008?

Top Bottom