2022 Season | Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bengals @ Cowboys | 9/18/2022

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Even with an 0-2 start I think there's a pretty good chance the rest of the NFC East also loses. All three games are toss ups, IMO.

Panthers vs Giants
Vikings vs Eagles
Commanders vs Lions

It would allow Jerry to continue to sell hope entering week 3.

BTW, after Dallas loses today and falls to 0-2 there's a 100% chance that Jerry invokes the name of Emmitt and the '93 Cowboys in order to keep hope alive within the fan base. As if this roster is even in the same stratosphere as that 93 team.

I think all three NFC East rivals win today if I were to guess. Commanders and Giants might not, those are kind of tossups.

No chance the Vikings beat the eagles. Zero chance.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
None of these teams in our division are particularly good, especially the Giants and Skins, but even the Eagles are meh. A 9-10 win type team, above average but far from special.

Even with how shitty things are I'd still like our chances to win the division, even at 0-2, if Dak wasn't about to miss 6 games.

It'll be annoying having to listen to announcers and the media get all excited over these average teams because they're 5-4 (or 6-3 in the Eagles case) against a weak schedule, but once we hire Payton next year I'm pretty confident that we'll be back to averaging 15 point wins against the division.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I remember one year when we beat Green Bay without Aikman, Irvin or Emmitt. Keep the faith, ladies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I remember one year when we beat Green Bay without Aikman, Irvin or Emmitt. Keep the faith, ladies.
I'm looking at it like, 75% chance we lose... but what if Rush looks good even in a loss? :popcorn

And oh look, Julio Jones and Godwin are both out today. Figures.

data

Forbes #1
You watch, not to win. You watch because, after ~50 years of trying to find a replacement, your sorry excuse for a life has nothing better than for Jerruh to entertain you.

Not all of us can join a swingers group.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Ravens return the opening kickoff 103 yard for a TD.

data

Forbes #1
lol Commanders special teams bungling the perfectly dropped punt at the 1yard line for a touchback

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Patriots marching right down the field vs the Steelers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Two early fumbles by the Panthers in their own territory.

Top Bottom