2022 Season | Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bengals @ Cowboys | 9/18/2022

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think I have something like a .510 record with gameday chatter threads. I can afford another loss.

Bengals 26
Cowboys 10

The only thing I'm curious about today is how Kellen Moore responds to being placed in the crosshairs. Other than that, I really don't expect much from the offense. I'm just here to watch Parsons be great.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think I have something like a .510 record with gameday chatter threads. I can afford another loss.

Bengals 26
Cowboys 10

The only thing I'm curious about today is how Kellen Moore responds to being placed in the crosshairs. Other than that, I really don't expect much from the offense. I'm just here to watch Parsons be great.
The only hope is that Kellen Moore busted out his Running the Football for Dummies book and just tries to run the ball over and over again. Maybe the defense gets a sack fumble here or there. It's really the only way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You boys have fun, I won’t be watching until the live game is at halftime.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We are gonna get raped and be 0-2 for the first time since 2010…Wade Phillips’ last year.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

We are gonna get raped and be 0-2 for the first time since 2010…Wade Phillips’ last year.
Who gives a shit?

This team/organization needs something of a clean slate, definitely a new coaching staff (except Quinn, although if we hire Payton and he chooses to leave I wouldn't be upset) and potentially a restart at QB. Going 8-9 this year isn't going to do shit, except probably clear out the coaching staff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who gives a shit?

This team/organization needs something of a clean slate, definitely a new coaching staff (except Quinn, although if we hire Payton and he chooses to leave I wouldn't be upset) and potentially a restart at QB. Going 8-9 this year isn't going to do shit, except probably clear out the coaching staff.
That was kind of the point. Getting waxed to go to 0-2 will be the beginning.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Even with an 0-2 start I think there's a pretty good chance the rest of the NFC East also loses. All three games are toss ups, IMO.

Panthers vs Giants
Vikings vs Eagles
Commanders vs Lions

It would allow Jerry to continue to sell hope entering week 3.

BTW, after Dallas loses today and falls to 0-2 there's a 100% chance that Jerry invokes the name of Emmitt and the '93 Cowboys in order to keep hope alive within the fan base. As if this roster is even in the same stratosphere as that 93 team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Fuck this team. Go Bengals.

Top Bottom