2022 Season | Week 16 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Eagles @ Cowboys | 12/24/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ok, now that the big moment is over, we can all relax. Shew.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just kidding. I will be here for a little bit.

Cotton

Staff member
Anyone having their Christmas today? We are having the fam over to our house this year. First year it hasn't been a parent's house. This is our transition year, and our house was chosen as the house to do it the first year. I am nervous as hell sitting here drinking coffee while my wife frets over shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anyone having their Christmas today? We are having the fam over to our house this year. First year it hasn't been a parent's house. This is our transition year, and our house was chosen as the house to do it the first year. I am nervous as hell sitting here drinking coffee while my wife frets over shit.
A co-worker was saying they always do Christmas on the 24th. They party it up all day and open gifts at midnight. They use the 25th to kick back and relax.

Cotton

Staff member
A co-worker was saying they always do Christmas on the 24th. They party it up all day and open gifts at midnight. They use the 25th to kick back and relax.
We normally do the big Cotton Christmas on Eve. Mainly because my sister is selfish and just has to do her immediate family Christmas on Day. Even though her kids are now grown except the oops baby that is now 3. But, I don't mind doing it on Eve for reasons that you stated. We can just chill tomorrow, which my wife will need after working so hard. :unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life
I hope we kick the everloving shit out of them. I mean, Buddy Ryan and now Sirianni. Fuck this team and fuck its fans. God, if you only grant me one wish...
This is your one wish?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
News from this week's WGAS game

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Don't sweat all the details, just keep the mood cheery and it will be great.

My wife volunteered to work Christmas morning so one of her co-workers can have Christmas with her little ones, so we're just gonna wake the kids up even earlier than they would normally awaken so she can watch them open before she leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom