2022 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 11/24/2022

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How many DCCers are watching this game and refusing to chatter?

Over/under set at 3.5
Did you ever explain why you missing for like a week?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Helluva catch by Pickens

What’s up with Steelers getting great rookie WR production - Smith Schuster, then Claypool and now Pickens
They have someone in that organization who knows how to scout WRs. It is not like their offensive coaching staff has had a lot of continuity there.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Being that we play the Colts soon, you should have interest, yes. Unless you are a Joe Fan, which is your God-given right as an American.
We should roll the Jeff Saturdays easily

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Helluva catch by Pickens

What’s up with Steelers getting great rookie WR production - Smith Schuster, then Claypool and now Pickens
They even manufactured a high draft pick for Claypool, who I think was sent to die in Chicago.

Pickens is a damn horse and they need Pickett to step up to make that connection.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think QB draws are way up this year, unless it is my imagination.

data

Forbes #1
They even manufactured a high draft pick for Claypool, who I think was sent to die in Chicago.

Pickens is a damn horse and they need Pickett to step up to make that connection.
Shit. Claypool got traded for a second!?! I missed that.

What was motivation for Steelers unloading Claypool, other than the 2nd? Personality conflict, locker room fight or something?

data

Forbes #1
Not as controversial as the toilet paper roll direction, but do shoelaces get threaded over the eyelet down, or under the eyelet up?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Buck just mentioned Bubby Brister.

That was a great era in Pittsburgh.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shit. Claypool got traded for a second!?! I missed that.

What was motivation for Steelers unloading Claypool, other than the 2nd? Personality conflict, locker room fight or something?
I think they saw Pickens as a player who can do his job better. And Claypool has a touch of diva in him, no question.

You can tolerate diva in a star, not a guy that is on and off.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, when did Jonathan Taylor become a player you don't trust?

They should be grinding it out with him.

data

Forbes #1
Buck just mentioned Bubby Brister.

That was a great era in Pittsburgh.
Is there much truth to Kordell Stewart paving the way for mobile QBs, black QBs or black mobile QBs?

Doug Williams, Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham and Vick get a lot of credit, but Slash has gone mainly forgotten.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We should. But you should be educating your damn self on how bad we should roll them.
Have it on, both these teams are awful

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Is there much truth to Kordell Stewart paving the way for mobile QBs, black QBs or black mobile QBs?

Randall Cunningham and Vick get a lot of credit, but Slash has gone mainly forgotten.
Stewart should the patron saint of the Taysom Hill crowd now. He was a cool gimmick that worked for a while.

Cunningham and to a lesser extent Vick were better than that.

Top Bottom