2022 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Giants @ Cowboys | 11/24/2022

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Remember when we used to practically be a guarantee to win on Thanksgiving?

Well, those days are long gone -- we're 3 and 7 in our last 10 games on Thanksgiving!

I'm tired of this shit so I'm doing my part to ensure we all have a good holiday and that it's not ruined by the Cowboys.

Happy Thanksgiving, boys!

p1_

DCC 4Life
I thought the game was a noon-er?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that a Cowboys... chef's hat? :doh

I'm just glad TA felt like granting us the win today.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I like the white facemask look but all the pictures I saw this week of their helmets had gray facemasks.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Remember when we used to practically be a guarantee to win on Thanksgiving?

Well, those days are long gone -- we're 3 and 7 in our last 10 games on Thanksgiving!

I'm tired of this shit so I'm doing my part to ensure we all have a good holiday and that it's not ruined by the Cowboys.

Happy Thanksgiving, boys!

I hate you.

What's with the Purple Pieman chef hat?

It's like he's trying too hard to be really ghey.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I like the white facemask look but all the pictures I saw this week of their helmets had gray facemasks.
Yeah, not sure who that Twitter guy is, but I think that one is for the Titans game.

I thought they were wearing the blue jerseys like this today? Or is it the white one?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, not sure who that Twitter guy is, but I think that one is for the Titans game.

I thought they were wearing the blue jerseys like this today? Or is it the white one?

Oh yeah you're right.

They are wearing those today and those special all white ones are for that Thursday game vs the Titans.

Top Bottom