2022 Season | Week 11 | Thursday Night Football Chatter Thread | Titans at Packers | 11/17/2022

data

Forbes #1
Just don’t let Packers score TD in front of 2min warning

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jones didn't get it

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That was great. Vrabel team out-toughs another one.

data

Forbes #1
Tennessee might have just become my AFC team, not that they’re supplanting anyone. I’m gonna start the chatter thread Dec 29th

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If you are referring to the Cowboys, no...we have not gotten sloppy.

If anything, we are stale.

What we have seen is not about well designed plays ruined by poor execution.

It is about poorly called plays in regards to the situation.
The Titans have next to nothing at WR yet they were running wide open almost all night. Fuck Bucky McToothdork. He’s gotta go.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Amazing how teams really believe in a big SOB at DT. Amazing I tell ya.

data

Forbes #1
yep. we'll be wearing a tribute to him on our unis, too.
No initials, what would an awesome patch design be?

they’ll probably use the same distinguished silhouette one from last year, but a yellow telestrator circle around a bus would be cheesy funny.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I also bet if they had Tannehill throw it 48 times and ran it only 11, their defense wouldn't look as good. Funny how that works.

Wonder if any of the DFW reporters have asked what happened to keeping the same plan as when Rush was QB.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If you are referring to the Cowboys, no...we have not gotten sloppy.

If anything, we are stale.

What we have seen is not about well designed plays ruined by poor execution.

It is about poorly called plays in regards to the situation.
I disagree. It’s not about the plays that are called it’s about the return of the quarterback who can’t execute the plays that are called. The back up QB for Dallas could and did execute the plays that were called and Dallas was winning games. The plays were being executed was sufficient to make the team do what they could to win. The primary factor that has changed is the return of Prescott. The offense now looks like a bunch of inept players but in truth the QB just isn’t doing what needs to be done to make the system work. Ask yourself what has changed and it will come up that the QB has changed and the obvious thing is he isn’t performing enough to make the system work.

UncleMilti

Staff member
I disagree. It’s not about the plays that are called it’s about the return of the quarterback who can’t execute the plays that are called. The back up QB for Dallas could and did execute the plays that were called and Dallas was winning games. The plays were being executed was sufficient to make the team do what they could to win. The primary factor that has changed is the return of Prescott. The offense now looks like a bunch of inept players but in truth the QB just isn’t doing what needs to be done to make the system work. Ask yourself what has changed and it will come up that the QB has changed and the obvious thing is he isn’t performing enough to make the system work.
The route tree and design by Bucky McBuckerton sucks. The offense in general is lifeless.
I don’t disagree with your Dak assessment, but we really need a new OC who’s also not tainted by the stank of Jason Garrett.

Top Bottom