2022 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Vikings | 11/20/2022

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was entertaining people at the house. I saw him make the 60 yarder, but I must have been talking to someone when the first kick was attempted.
It's hard to say which 60 yarder you saw him make. He made two of them and when he made the first there was no indication that the previous play was under review and that it didn't count. It was such a weird sequence of events. Usually you see the refs sort of trying to stop the play before it happened. But in this instance everything appeared normal. And then after he made the kick the refs started talking to the coach, and suddenly they announced the previous catch was under review. It was just such a sketchy sequence of events.

It defied the whole logic of, once the ball is snapped the previous play can no longer be reviewed. They just seemed to kind of throw the rules out the window and rewind time to do a replay. That should literally never happen.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sheik probably saw him make the first one then went to the pisser or kitchen like most of us did... never imagining the half wasn't over. :mad

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Am I crazy or is the clip they used to praise Dak with probably his worse thrown completion of the day? Brown was wide open and had to slow down and catch it behind him because it was pretty underthrown.

Dak had a lot of great passes they could have used instead (like the 2nd Pollard TD, which I remember being a pretty phenomenal throw).

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Am I crazy or is the clip they used to praise Dak with probably his worse thrown completion of the day? Brown was wide open and had to slow down and catch it behind him because it was pretty underthrown.

Dak had a lot of great passes they could have used instead (like the 2nd Pollard TD, which I remember being a pretty phenomenal throw).
It's Jori Epstein, she routinely asks some of the dumbest questions at the PCs. If someone asked questions like her at the PCs in Parcells' day. he'd have barbequed them. But of course you can't do that today because she's a woman.

And females can ask solid questions... Kristi Scales does that. So it's not sexism. She just doesn't understand the game very well.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's Jori Epstein, she routinely asks some of the dumbest questions at the PCs. If someone asked questions like her at the PCs in Parcells' day. he'd have barbequed them. But of course you can't do that today because she's a woman.

And females can ask solid questions... Kristi Scales does that. So it's not sexism. She just doesn't understand the game very well.

Yeah, I hate women media members who are just there because they look good or because they want a woman at all costs, but they have no idea what they are talking about. (Coughambargarciacough)

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's hard to say which 60 yarder you saw him make. He made two of them and when he made the first there was no indication that the previous play was under review and that it didn't count. It was such a weird sequence of events. Usually you see the refs sort of trying to stop the play before it happened. But in this instance everything appeared normal. And then after he made the kick the refs started talking to the coach, and suddenly they announced the previous catch was under review. It was just such a sketchy sequence of events.

It defied the whole logic of, once the ball is snapped the previous play can no longer be reviewed. They just seemed to kind of throw the rules out the window and rewind time to do a replay. That should literally never happen.
The one I saw him make was the one that started off right and just had a slight draw inside the right upright. Romo made some comment like it was barley good, but when they showed the other view he said something like “we had a bad angle, that had plenty of distance.”.

I’m pretty sure I missed the first one.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The one I saw him make was the one that started off right and just had a slight draw inside the right upright. Romo made some comment like it was barley good, but when they showed the other view he said something like “we had a bad angle, that had plenty of distance.”.

I’m pretty sure I missed the first one.
Nope that was the first one. The second kick was even better. It was right down the middle with lots of distance.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The league called a TO after the ball was in the air to review a play that by rule couldn't be reviewed, so he had to kick it again. He made it on both tries. The league essentially iced him.
they tried to ice him, he werent having it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jori Epstein is a coattail riding dumbass. She is so inconsequential she doesn't even have a wiki page. Even Bobby Carpenter has a wiki page.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I googled to see if she even had a wiki. I know what she looks like.
Were you hoping for some better pictures though....

Ok, I'll admit, I had no idea what she looked like and googled her to see just how attractive she is. I was just assuming others may have done the same. Sports girl that has no idea what she is talking about, you kind of expect some bikini pics or something.

Top Bottom