2022 Season | Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Packers | 11/13/2022

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sirianni feeling the need to slight Monk to prop Quick IS incredibly lame. He’s such a low class fuck. He’s also very wrong. Monk was much better and its not even close.
Yeah, that was pretty sleazy. Nobody in their right mind would ever consider Mike Quick over Monk.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:towel

Fox Sports’ national coverage of the Green Bay Packers’ 31-28 overtime win over the Dallas Cowboys was the most-watched NFL game across any network this season.

• Packers-Cowboys averaged a mammoth 29.2 million viewers, up 25% from last year’s comparable game window.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Fox Sports’ national coverage of the Green Bay Packers’ 31-28 overtime win over the Dallas Cowboys was the most-watched NFL game across any network this season.

• Packers-Cowboys averaged a mammoth 29.2 million viewers, up 25% from last year’s comparable game window.
:tehj

asklesko

Whoa An Active DCCer

Jerry Jones is happy today

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
DTs getting manhandled or attempting bad stunts

That's what @Simpleton and I were talking about, we're stunting too much on downs that aren't obvious/definite passing downs, and it's creating easy holes for their RBs.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's what @Simpleton and I were talking about, we're stunting too much on downs that aren't obvious/definite passing downs, and it's creating easy holes for their RBs.
Yep, the defense is playing the pass first instead of prioritizing the run. Reminds me of an offense that falls in love with big plays in the passing game and forgets to keep the offense balanced until they get smacked in the face.

We were fine stopping the run most of the year, not great, but generally average so hopefully we can at least get back to that after getting smacked in the face.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, the defense is playing the pass first instead of prioritizing the run. Reminds me of an offense that falls in love with big plays in the passing game and forgets to keep the offense balanced until they get smacked in the face.

We were fine stopping the run most of the year, not great, but generally average so hopefully we can at least get back to that after getting smacked in the face.
One of the DC.com shows, the one with Nate, said they give the guys a lot of latitude to do what they want out there. I wonder if some of this is the players changing it on their own, almost like a QB checking into too many pass plays. Sounds like Quinn needs to have a real come to Jesus meeting on forgetting their personal stats and being sound again.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
One of the DC.com shows, the one with Nate, said they give the guys a lot of latitude to do what they want out there. I wonder if some of this is the players changing it on their own, almost like a QB checking into too many pass plays. Sounds like Quinn needs to have a real come to Jesus meeting on forgetting their personal stats and being sound again.
Yea that could definitely be it, and it's fine to do that on 3rd and 8, but they need to tighten the fuck up in neutral downs/distances and stop hunting their pass rush.

I'd consider anything less than 1st and 15, 2nd and 10, and 3rd and 6 to be neutral given how often teams are hitting us with the draw from spread alignments because they know we're going to fly upfield.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It was a big time miscalculation from somebody. A lot of what they were doing made no situational sense.
we condemn Moore for shitty offensive scheming, same goes for Quinn.

Top Bottom