2022 Season | Week 10 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Packers | 11/13/2022

p1_

DCC 4Life

Brown and Hooker are the ones Im upset with. Bland gets some grace for now. Also, where's KJ's numbers?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm good... been busy here trying to keep up with two Ford-class carriers, (one on "deployment", the other one still being built).

I lurk here when I can, enjoy reading all of you guys.

except for Booze.

:tippietoe
Well, it's good to see you, brother.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hopefully last night's loss is just the pick me up that the team needs after that disappointing loss on Sunday.

Still, if that run defense can't improve, we can forget about the playoffs.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
What doesn’t the media ask the real questions….the questions a GM should answer. Like, “you’ve ignored the DL position for years, are you surprised by the ease at how teams run all over this defense?”

“Jerry- if this team had a real GM, what do you think they’d do differently in building a defense?”

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What doesn’t the media ask the real questions….the questions a GM should answer. Like, “you’ve ignored the DL position for years, are you surprised by the ease at how teams run all over this defense?”

“Jerry- if this team had a real GM, what do you think they’d do differently in building a defense?”
You can't. They get blacklisted and moved to other sports if they ask pressing questions. Now you just get asskissers throwing out softballs.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

"The run defense has been lacking for years but the point really seemed to hit home after the Rams eliminated you from the playoffs in 2018 by rushing for over 200 yards. Why hasn't more been done to address such a glaring weakness?"

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You can't. They get blacklisted and moved to other sports if they ask pressing questions. Now you just get asskissers throwing out softballs.
Yup.....poor Tim McMahon went from covering the Cowboys to covering the Rockets.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That dipshit really wears jerseys to his press conferences? :lol

Top Bottom