2022 Season Gameday Chatter | Super Bowl LVII | Chiefs vs Eagles | 02-12-2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Even Brees was the very first pick of the 2nd round, wasn’t he?

He only slipped thru the cracks as far as he did because teams were afraid of his height.
LT and Brees in the same draft. Crazy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Riddle me this: how many SBs does Mahomes have if drafted by Dallas?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Riddle me this: how many SBs does Mahomes have if drafted by Dallas?
None, you really think Jerry would spend a 1st on a qb and let him sit learning for a year?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
As much heat as the team is getting, I'm pretty confident they'll try to upgrade at WR next year. I don't know what kind of WR they could afford in FA, but I bet they target someone high in the draft. I just hope they don't force something when it isn't there and we get another Bossman or Tolbert.

Yep. It's encouraging that they chased Beckham and eventually brought in Hilton. At least they recognize there's an issue there. I think they'll make an effort this time; my biggest concern is that they do something stupid.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep. It's encouraging that they chased Beckham and eventually brought in Hilton. At least they recognize there's an issue there. I think they'll make an effort this time; my biggest concern is that they do something stupid.
Yeah, like signing a burned out name at receiver thinking he will be like he used to be. My guess is we will sign someone who has been a legit name in the league, but I'm also sure it will be someone who has some serious warts, thus making him cheap.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
So Mahomes is a product of Reid’s tutelage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom