2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Close to the end of camp, we finally have a "competition".

Yeah that's not a real competition.

It's a shame it was impossible for anyone to see this coming months ago when reliable known kickers were actually available.

Friggin idiots.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He is probably content as he is likely paid like a GM and has no accountability.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
I fucking hate Clarence Hill. “Ideal black GM” Man, just stfu. He would make a great GM. Why should his race matter?
Perhaps he’s implying something.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

He is probably content as he is likely paid like a GM and has no accountability.
Yea, he knows he has a job for life and can rule the roost in terms of the draft as long as he plays along with the way Stephen wants to play the game.

• Props

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yea, he knows he has a job for life and can rule the roost in terms of the draft as long as he plays along with the way Stephen wants to play the game.
He’s got a great gig. He can mine the draft and free agency for talent and get GM money for doing it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
What the hells wrong with the guy?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Man, what a pain in the ass it is to retrieve your password when the email account you registered with no longer exists!

Anyway, fuck the Jones' for a lot of things -- but most recently, for making us worse at WR and K and not seeming to give a shit about either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man, what a pain in the ass it is to retrieve your password when the email account you registered with no longer exists!
If you have the issue again, you can always text me and I can set a temp PW for you.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m going to butcher his name, but Semi Fiekho?

What’s the deal with this guy? Is he supposed to be good or something? I buy a lot of sports cards and the dude is pretty hot right now in the card world.

• Props
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom