2022 OTAs, Camps and Training Camp Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I didn't want to have to wear it during the season. I wanted that shit over with. No fucking way was I wearing that thing in a Chatter thread.

But the question still remains. If you think it was so obvious he'd start, why would you accept the bet in the first place?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But the question still remains. If you think it was so obvious he'd start, why would you accept the bet in the first place?
Dude, I took the bet before the Panthers traded for him..

Cotton

Staff member
Can't. Got an eye appointment, then going golfing.

But this guy'll take you on with his tiger.
You know, I can restrict who can and can't post pictures. Dickface.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know, I can restrict who can and can't post pictures. Dickface.
A better response is how many of them does he have saved on his hard drive, ready to share at a moment's notice?

Cotton

Staff member
A better response is how many of them does he have saved on his hard drive, ready to share at a moment's notice?
Yeah, who's the Gayker Homofield now???

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
None.

But I'm quick on the google machine. Just save them and delete after posting. Can't take a chance hotlinking something this important. Gotta make sure they show up. :art

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

This is a microcosm of how they operate generally, and emblematic of why so many of us are very frustrated with them.

It's one thing if they constantly try and just make bad decisions or are unlucky.

They just often don't even try and then arrogantly act like it's a plan.

"We need a kicker? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a WR? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a swing tackle? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a back up QB? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

Years past:

"We need a safety? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a DT? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a center? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

"We need a RB? Eh. There's probably one on the roster. Stop worrying, we'll be fine. "

And that's not even mentioning how often these holes in the roster are self inflicted (like Cooper).

Top Bottom