2022 OTAs, Camps and Training Camp Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Coward….
Dude, did you see that abomination I had to wear for a month? It'll cure any gambling addictions one might have.

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dude, did you see that abomination I had to wear for a month?
You maybe didn't have to at all. The bet was that he'd be the starter, right? Hell, they haven't even had their first preseason game yet.

Cotton

Staff member
You maybe didn't have to at all. The bet was that he'd be the starter, right? Hell, they haven't even had their first preseason game yet.
He only has to beat out Darnold. And the bet was that he would start for a team by November. Even if Darnold somehow beats him out, they will switch to Mayfield by Nov.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He only has to beat out Darnold. And the bet was that he would start for a team by November. Even if Darnold somehow beats him out, they will switch to Mayfield by Nov.
For somebody to claim to hate him as much as you do, you'd think you'd wait to the very last second on the off chance that you'd win the bet.

Yet you chose to wear his nakedness before the bet even started. If it was that obvious that he'd start, why would you take the bet? Seems a bit sketchy... :art

Cotton

Staff member
For somebody to claim to hate him as much as you do, you'd think you'd wait to the very last second on the off chance that you'd win the bet.

Yet you chose to wear his nakedness before the bet even started. Seems a bit sketchy... :art
I didn't want to have to wear it during the season. I wanted that shit over with. No fucking way was I wearing that thing in a Chatter thread.

Top Bottom