2022 OTAs, Camps and Training Camp Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Errbody is doing it.
Do you know why? I haven't kept up with this. Why wouldn't you want the young players to get every rep possible?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you know why? I haven't kept up with this. Why wouldn't you want the young players to get every rep possible?
I'm assuming it's because of the number of injuries but who cares. Let the young guys keep learning and developing at least. Offseason practice reps are already extremely limited, why not use this as a chance to develop the young guys.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm assuming it's because of the number of injuries but who cares.
Yep, that's my bet. We know Stephen is terrified of injuries (the only thing worse than paying a player is paying an injured player) and I wouldn't be surprised if there's something of a gentlemen's agreement among other owners who feel the same way. If we all play by these rules no one gains an advantage.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
8 step install in one day? That's pretty impressive. Maybe this is because they had such great attendance at OTA's. Like I said, I really see no reason to not let the young guys keep developing. Give some vets the day off, of course. But are you telling me a guy like Waletzko couldn't have benefited from a couple of extra days working against NFL level competition and being coached by NFL level coaches? GTFO of here.

Top Bottom