2022 OTAs, Camps and Training Camp Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Dak will be better this season than last, certainly better than the inconsistent mess he was over the last 8 or so games. A torn ACL is one thing, they aren't as serious anymore and guys seem to bounce back from them pretty easily, but an injury as serious as Dak's still warrants the "takes a full year of playing" before being back to normal label.

I'm hopeful that we'll see an even better version of the Dak we saw over the first half of the year where he roasted the Patriots defense up an down the field.
That is the game where he got the calf injury.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Sam Williams :towel

Also, "Golston didn't hit Prescott but the momentum of tipping the pass did" and knocked him down? WTF Calvin Watkins :lol

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think before it's said and done that guy is going to be a stud. I know it's just OTA's but I think he just has some special abilities.
Not many guys who are 6-3/6-4, 260 that run in the 4.4's and were very productive in college.

If not for the off-field stuff he would've been a 1st/early 2nd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not many guys who are 6-3/6-4, 260 that run in the 4.4's and were very productive in college.

If not for the off-field stuff he would've been a 1st/early 2nd.
Yeah I'm excited at the prospects of having Parsons and Williams on the field. Having two guys who can chase down almost any QB from behind could be absolutely maddening for an offensive coordinator. I'm not sure another defense in the NFL could boast that kind of size and speed at both DE spots at the same time if they wanted.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lame as shit. I get that teams do this stuff but mini camp just started and you're already taking a vacation day? I doubt that players will play better together because they got to hang out at Dave and Busters with each other once.
A lot of teams are doing this now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A lot of teams are doing this now.
I know they are, I just think it's a waste of time and practice reps. I assume it still counts against the number of days you can have mandatory practice. But I could be wrong on that. But we basically have 3 days of mini camp, why burn one of them on this? Just seems like a dumb idea.

Top Bottom