2022 NFL Preseason Week 2 Weekend Chatter Thread | 08/18/22-08/21/22

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Anyone else watching tonight? I think Eberflus is a good coach, remains to be seen whether that's just as coordinator and he can make the jump to HC

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Anyone else watching tonight? I think Eberflus is a good coach, remains to be seen whether that's just as coordinator and he can make the jump to HC
All of these questions should be sent to @Ranch.

data

Forbes #1
Pete Carroll leaning in reaaaaal close to Laura Rutledge so he can hear her better. Damn near motorboat position. Classic old man move.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I cannot believe the Seahawks, who do not seem like the dumbest MFing franchise in the NFL, keep thinking they can compete with Geno Smith at QB.

This is embarassing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that Orlovsky in the booth? Heard him say "This is what the Seahawks gain from having Geno Smith as their QB!"

It was like a rollout with no one open and a throwaway for no gain. :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bryce Young, who carries some risk due to his slight frame/size and of course the inherent advantages he has at Alabama, but he looked like a pretty complete package last year.
Feh. Young is not worth tanking over.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What other options do they have? They need a rebuild regardless.
Yeah but being resigned to trotting out Genò Smith is like a give up move. Even dropping a 2 or a 3 for Garropolo looks like you are trying.

Top Bottom