2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

"Welcome to Washington, Jahan! This way to the observation center of the cheerleaders' locker room. Mr. Snyder is already there and is expecting you."
Holy shit. How big is that dude? Looked like Kevin Hart getting out of that SUV.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We’ve telegraphed our crush on this guy for awhile now.
Frankly I have a man crush on the guy too. I'm just playing it cool that's all. I think he could be a big time impact player on defense for us. Way more so than a Tindall, Chinal or Mooooooma for example.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I'd like to see them bolster the defense tonight. Give Quinn a few more toys to work with and hope that he can create a truly special defensive unit.

IMO, that would have more of a positive impact for the Cowboys than handing Kellen Moore another tool that he has absolutely no clue how to use.
I’d love to see 2nd round LB or DL. There is a lot of good players available at those spots. Screw around with WR later.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’d love to see 2nd round LB or DL. There is a lot of good players available at those spots. Screw around with WR later.
Eh screw LBer. Get a guy who can run and hit later. It's not that difficult.

midswat

... soon
If im the Cowboys, im making a call to the 49ers and offering my second rounder for Jauan Jennings.

Only way to save this draft.

@NoDak

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
SI's R2 pick

56. Dallas Cowboys: Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA

Dulcich has an extra gear to pull away from defenders with his run-after-catch and tackle-breaking abilities. Over the past two years, Dulcich combined for 68 catches for 1,242 yards and 10 touchdowns, while averaging 18.3 yards per catch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
SI's R2 pick

56. Dallas Cowboys: Greg Dulcich, TE, UCLA

Dulcich has an extra gear to pull away from defenders with his run-after-catch and tackle-breaking abilities. Over the past two years, Dulcich combined for 68 catches for 1,242 yards and 10 touchdowns, while averaging 18.3 yards per catch.
Really good player. But second round TE makes me sick to my stomach. At least I could say I really like the player. I was thinking the same thing if we took Woods next. Love the player but gosh I am not prepared to use a second round pick on a fucking TE to be your #2 while James Washington is lining up as one of your top receivers.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Assuming 9 QB's/RB's/OL/CB's go before we pick tonight, here's my top 15:

1. Arnold Ebiketie
2. Nakobe Dean
3. DeMarvin Leal
4. Travis Jones
5. Boye Mafe
6. Jalen Pitre
7. David Ojabo
8. Perrion Winfrey
9. Christian Watson
10. Logan Hall
11. Jaquan Brisker
12. Skyy Moore
13. Christian Harris
14. Chad Muma
15. George Pickens

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Assuming 9 QB's/RB's/OL/CB's go before we pick tonight, here's my top 15:

1. Arnold Ebiketie
2. Nakobe Dean
3. DeMarvin Leal
4. Travis Jones
5. Boye Mafe
6. Jalen Pitre
7. David Ojabo
8. Perrion Winfrey
9. Christian Watson
10. Logan Hall
11. Jaquan Brisker
12. Skyy Moore
13. Christian Harris
14. Chad Muma
15. George Pickens
You have Skyy Moore way above Pickens. No love for Pickens?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You have Skyy Moore way above Pickens. No love for Pickens?
He's fine, I just don't love another high risk type after taking Smith. At least with Smith it's technique stuff given that he's only played for a few years, with Pickens it's off-field/personality stuff.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He's fine, I just don't love another high risk type after taking Smith. At least with Smith it's technique stuff given that he's only played for a few years, with Pickens it's off-field/personality stuff.
Fair enough. Was just curious.

Top Bottom