2022 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I like this pick. Feels a little early, but there is zero chance he would have been there at our 3rd, and it just doesn't feel like Dallas is much interested in moving around the board this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If he can keep his nose clean, that will be the steal of the draft. If.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I'd rather have Williams over Leal. Leal doesn't give me that special player vibe. And I think Williams can be a 10 sack a year guy. While playing pretty damn good run defense, too.
Agree to disagree then. Good day sir

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
In terms of pure edge rush ability Williams is top 5 in the draft, I think he'll give us at least 4-5 sacks as a rookie and potentially upwards of 8 if we win another 10-12 games and are often in the lead.

But we should've went with one of the interior DL or Dean.

I want to see Shakir and Bell go just to see if these jackasses force a WR in the 3rd come hell or high water.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd rather have Williams over Leal. Leal doesn't give me that special player vibe. And I think Williams can be a 10 sack a year guy. While playing pretty damn good run defense, too.
Parsons and Sam Williams flying off the edges is pretty cool. Maybe a little earlier than I wanted but I've said it before, I think he is as talented as any pass rusher in the second round of this draft.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Andersen over Muma has disrupted my White LBer calibration.

Top Bottom