2022 Draft Big Boards, Position Rankings & Mocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not on the Anti CB bandwagon but why would we take one at #24 when we don't need one? That's ridiculous. We need OL, LB, and DL most of all.
Also I just ran their simulator and I'm stuck between Jordan Davis and David Ojabo with the first pick.

Went with this:

1642528902789.png

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 2nd/3rd/4th round picks are extremely strong, but no to CB in the 1st unless it's Ahmad Gardner.
What are your feelings on Kinnard? I think I really like him as a non first round pick who could step in and really help at LG.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea I'd happily take him in the 2nd, but I'd much prefer Zion Johnson if we're talking a 1st.
Yeah I like Zion Johnson from what I have seen. I just don't know that I have him locked as a first rounder just yet. But if he is a stud LG who cares if some view him as a reach or not.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What are your feelings on Kinnard? I think I really like him as a non first round pick who could step in and really help at LG.
When they were scouting Bohanna wasn't there something reported about him as well? Thought I recalled some little report about him but could be wrong.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah I like Zion Johnson from what I have seen. I just don't know that I have him locked as a first rounder just yet. But if he is a stud LG who cares if some view him as a reach or not.
The Senior Bowl will provide some clarity. From what I've watched from their games I think he's a borderline 1/early 2, but if you're picking at 24 there's nothing wrong with taking those types unless a clear stud drops to you.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Senior Bowl will provide some clarity. From what I've watched from their games I think he's a borderline 1/early 2, but if you're picking at 24 there's nothing wrong with taking those types unless a clear stud drops to you.
Kind of my thought. Guy who will probably go high second round. Won't make it to our second but viewed as a reach at 24. But if the guy turns into a 12 year probowl caliber guard who cares if it's a perceived reach.

And honestly it's only because guards are devalued in the NFL and we all saw the results of that against the 49ers.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Kind of my thought. Guy who will probably go high second round. Won't make it to our second but viewed as a reach at 24. But if the guy turns into a 12 year probowl caliber guard who cares if it's a perceived reach.

And honestly it's only because guards are devalued in the NFL and we all saw the results of that against the 49ers.
For sure, and I mean once you get into the 20's I wouldn't even consider a guy who is generally projected to go like 28-38 or whatever a reach.

Rev

Staff member
1642533982713.png

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Nolan Smith said he's going back to Georgia next year yesterday apparently, so there's that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Harris was amazing in the championship game, I'd be interested in him if we moved down a few spots from 24.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Harris was amazing in the championship game, I'd be interested in him if we moved down a few spots from 24.
Alabama LBers scare me. Seems like they have a really high burnout rate in the NFL. I think it has a little something to do with the very talented defensive fronts that Alabama puts on the field. Just my opinion but the guy scares the crap out of me and it seems like Alabama has a highly touted LBer in every draft.

Rev

Staff member
Nolan Smith said he's going back to Georgia next year yesterday apparently, so there's that.
He probably changed his mind when he read that I picked him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will McDonald is a name you don't hear much but he is a pretty impressive pass rusher. Back to back double digit sack seasons as an OLBer type.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah shit he did. Depending on how he tested I think he could have really rose up boards.
There are quite a few guys in mocks right now that are returning to school and even if they weren't are ranked too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom