2022 Cowboys Preseason Week 3 Gameday Chatter Thread | Seahawks @ Cowboys | 08/26/22

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Before the game starts, have any of you seen any of the pre season games being shown on the You Tube streaming channel. Initially I thought I was watching portions of games and some cases a full game. The more I looked and the closer I looked I discovered that this wasn’t the actual game. It was some re animation of an actual game. It wasn’t real people but they images were doing the exact thing the players did. I started watching closer when some of the camera changes has a slight freeze to them before they changed cameras. Then the movements were a little strange at times. The real screwy thing though was the faces and eyes of the players. Is anyone aware of what technology this is ?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Before the game starts, have any of you seen any of the pre season games being shown on the You Tube streaming channel. Initially I thought I was watching portions of games and some cases a full game. The more I looked and the closer I looked I discovered that this wasn’t the actual game. It was some re animation of an actual game. It wasn’t real people but they images were doing the exact thing the players did. I started watching closer when some of the camera changes has a slight freeze to them before they changed cameras. Then the movements were a little strange at times. The real screwy thing though was the faces and eyes of the players. Is anyone aware of what technology this is ?
I think you watched a Madden game, my friend.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No , it was the K C Chiefs and Green Bay Packers.

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If it was a Madden game it was being presented as a pre season game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well-lets-go is starting at LT?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
@Iamtdg will be happy to hear that Baker Mayfield looks very good tonight.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think you watched a Madden game, my friend.
This reminds me of that time someone at the Zone, probably Hostile, swore up and down that some toy action figures were the Special Ops troops that took out Bin Laden. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This reminds me of that time someone at the Zone, probably Hostile, swore up and down that some toy action figures were the Special Ops troops that took out Bin Laden. :lol
Take this to the Appreciate Booze thread. We got a game going on here.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I did a little research and maybe it was a madden game being played when the actual game of the Chiefs and Packers were playing. Bummer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Daron Bland is the truth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Our OL is just not well-coached. I am sorry.

You look at Green Bay. Those motherfuckers are executing no matter who the fuck is playing, even down to the third team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah Farniok at Mongo position.

Interesting.

Top Bottom