2022 Cowboys Preseason Week 2 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 08/20/22

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Anyone watching the pregame? Freaking Jerry. When he's being interviewed he loves looking into the camera instead of the people he's talking to. So weird. That little bit of toupee hanging on is a weird color, too.

He actually said maybe Dak is so good he's the kind of QB who doesn't need a #1 star type WR. :doh Was 2018 that long ago?
I do not have the local pregame and even if I did, I don't think I could stomach it.

And for his comment about Prescott, we all know where this is going.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Hey, @boozeman You're a fucking asshole.

Just thought I'd get your blood pumping a little to help you stay awake for kickoff.

You're welcome. :buddy

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Oh yeah, Grier is a biggie. However, I think the idea that he is truly in a competition for the backup role is mostly media-created.
I wish we would have picked up Minshew when we had a chance

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't want a backup QB with "personality"
Don't give a fuck about that, I want one that can win a couple games, least 2 of 6. Rush/Nooch cant do even that. We'd be better off just going full wildcat

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stinnie popping an ACL is another blow to their interior OL. If Wirfs is out we're winning that game.
Wow. I didn't know about Stinnie.

That plus this Brady mystery going on sounds good for us.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Longtime listener, first time caller…

I don’t think we are going to be good this year. WR and OL concern me. We’re one bad play away from Jaylen Tolbert as our #1 WR. The defense is going to be good. I think Sam Williams is the real deal too. I can’t see us with as many turnovers this year. We were great at creating them, let’s see if that is sustainable. I know they coach it, still skeptical. Also…what the fuck are we doing at kicker? Jesus Christmas…Bones ain’t kicke messiah. We thought Garibay was it and he flamed.

Anyways, love the show. Bring Carp back. His drive time show was the best.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m seeing 9-8 at best.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't give a fuck about that, I want one that can win a couple games, least 2 of 6. Rush/Nooch cant do even that. We'd be better off just going full wildcat
It is pretty clear, we have a backup who might be able to be groomed for one game.

I have always been a fan of the idea that if you are committed to a guy and a certain playstyle, you get a backup who can do the same things.

We do not have that right now. Everything has to change.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
MUKUMOOMOO SIGHTING!

• Haha
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom