Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If Oklahoma had a QB they might have had a chance in almost every game. The had one pretender at the QB spot and he couldn’t keep it straight from one game to the next. He had a little success early on but when the opponent figured out he was nothing to fear the opponent just mauled the receivers and didn’t have to worry about congsistency in the formations or receivers routes. It was a three and out on passing while the running back Gray busted his ass to achieve nothing. That was the theme pretty much for the entire season.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I'm still basking in Saturday's win. My hatred of everything Ohio runs quite deep.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
Herman went from Houston (a good/respectable program) to Texas (an elite national brand) to FAU (a WGAS program).

Life comes at you fast.
FAU is one of the replacement programs in the American for UCF, Cincy and Houston. They've put a lot of resources into building that program and will be a top tier team in that conference soon.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Herman went from Houston (a good/respectable program) to Texas (an elite national brand) to FAU (a WGAS program).

Life comes at you fast.
He was a great coach until Texas, it's funny how more resources didn't lead to more success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom