2021 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 49ers @ Cowboys | 1/16/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
too bad it wasn't the Green Mile

Is it wrong to wish a painful death on another human being? Asking for a friend.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
McCarthy is a fucking dud, probably shouldn't be fired but I wouldn't blink an eye if he was. The team was completely unprepared from the start and it continued throughout the entire game with the penalties (fucking season high in a home playoff game is a joke) and all the way to the last play with that stupid ass sequence of events that not even a HS coach would let happen.

I said before the game that the primary concern was getting outcoached by Shannahan and that's exactly what happened. The one thing they couldn't allow was SF to get a lead, it was clear most of the game that our defense was on the verge of dominating them to the tune of several TO's, but the hole they dug themselves into on the very first drive of the game dictated play the rest of the way.

Plenty of guys played poorly but this was a complete coach loss from top to bottom.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really feel even more anxious about this offseason now that our big dumb team fucked up again.

data

Forbes #1
no, i wouldnt have given out bad contracts, certain people would not have been drafted and we wouldnt be looking up to two teams that should be beneath us

but you think good.
Would you cut or trade Dak?

you gottta pay the piper. leaving him on the roster will cost you more. do the math.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life

you gottta pay the piper. leaving him on the roster will cost you more. do the math.
he wouldnt have gotten that contract, why do you think after the fact? because you dont know how thigns work doesnt mean other people do, so stop acting like thats how it works. the whole cat vs dog train of thought is ingrained deeply in you and you need to let it go.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Jones isn’t getting rid of Dak or Zeke. Why would he? In his mind he’s TTTHHHHAAATTTT close. Just like the other 25 years

data

Forbes #1
he wouldnt have gotten that contract, why do you think after the fact? because you dont know how thigns work doesnt mean other people do, so stop acting like thats how it works. the whole cat vs dog train of thought is ingrained deeply in you and you need to let it go.
Why do you even call for Zeke to get cut?

he wouldn't have gotten that contract, why do you think after the fact?

data

Forbes #1
you serious Clark?
Jones isn’t getting rid of Dak or Zeke. Why would he? In his mind he’s TTTHHHHAAATTTT close. Just like the other 25 years
Not my strategy.

WHY?

Drop his ass, why keep him? explain that, right now there are 3rd round RBs doign more than him

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A ROSTER SPOT ON HIM?

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
If anyone remembers, i got crap because some poster wanted to compare Lamb to Randy Moss. that has had a good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom