2021 Season | Wildcard Weekend | Gameday Chatter Thread | 49ers @ Cowboys | 1/16/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Pretty soon Ben's going to be wishing that game ended in a tie last week. He's so toast. Played a little too long my man.

data

Forbes #1
WHY?

Drop his ass, why keep him? explain that, right now there are 3rd round RBs doign more than him

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A ROSTER SPOT ON HIM?
Keep him and he costs $18M. Cut him today and he costs you $30M and you still have to sign a replacement.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
WHY?

Drop his ass, why keep him? explain that, right now there are 3rd round RBs doign more than him

WHY WOULD YOU WASTE A ROSTER SPOT ON HIM?
Unfortunately you have to take the cap into consideration. Its one more year for Zeke whether we like it or not.

midswat

... soon
Does Mikey walk teary eyed on to his back patio, look up at the heavens, and say “we didn’t do it, ma”

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Shit why be angry. You have to laugh. Hell imagine owning a Cowboys board, even if it’s small and inconsequential. LOSER!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
stop with this crap ok, For Fuck Sake, its not that we got better, SF was dicating the game. we played to their tune. Just stop iwth the non sense, we LOST BECAUSE WE SUCK ON MANY LEVELS,

DEAL WITH IT
Okay. Got it.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I was wrong. Jerry Jones wouldn't be the worst GM in the world.
no, i wouldnt have given out bad contracts, certain people would not have been drafted and we wouldnt be looking up to two teams that should be beneath us

but you think good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom