2021 Season, Week 9 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Broncos @ Cowboys | 11/7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I don't often start drinking beer at 11:30 am on a Sunday, but when I do it's because the Cowboys are playing at noon.
bloody mary time.

p1_

DCC 4Life
BTW, there's a new variation of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I picked up a box of Apple Pie Toast Crunch yesterday and it is greatness.
what, no pumpkin spice CTC?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
  • Props
Reactions: p1_

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
BTW, there's a new variation of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I picked up a box of Apple Pie Toast Crunch yesterday and it is greatness.
Adding it to the grocery list now

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Was slated to get the Falcons/Saints, but the local affiliate decided to switch to this game.

Bonus for not having to find an illegal stream.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just finished up a cornhole set for the wife of a state Trooper. It was an absolute honor. I always give pretty good discounts to military and cops. She saved $40 by shopping with us.
your bargain cornholio supplier!

p1_

DCC 4Life
Was slated to get the Falcons/Saints, but the local affiliate decided to switch to this game.

Bonus for not having to find an illegal stream.
how do you normally view the games?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
how do you normally view the games?
I dumped Sunday Ticket this year. Just watch Redzone if the game I want isn't on.

Not optimal, but saves the cash.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Which one has to drown their meat in sauce to flavor it?
A couple of years ago I was visiting my sister out in Durham, NC and we went out to a BBQ restaurant that had some good reviews. I ordered the brisket assuming that it would be like the Texas style brisket....smoke ring, good bark, deep smoky flavor, etc. But when I got my food it was basically the oven "BBQ'd" brisket. No bark, no smoke ring, no smoke flavor....nothing.

Needless to say I was disappointed. I had to douse it in their tangy vinegar based BBQ sauce.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just finished up a cornhole set for the wife of a state Trooper. It was an absolute honor. I always give pretty good discounts to military and cops. She saved $40 by shopping with us.
Should have done it for free, Antifa-boy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I have lived in the Carolinas in one way or another since 1991.

I have yet to find this glorious Carolina BBQ that everyone raves about.
Im surprised. No pork butt with vinegar-based sauce and a heap of nasty cole slaw on the sammy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom