2021 Season, Week 9 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Broncos @ Cowboys | 11/7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I can't wait until OBJ goes to his new team and continues the same inconsistent play we've seen since his 4th year in the league.

I love how everyone who is painting him as some oppressed victim conveniently overlooks the 2-4 critical drops he has on a weekly basis. I've never seen a player get as much of a free pass for his own poor play as OBJ. First it was the Giants fault now its all on the Browns.

This is the same guy who shit the bed with a ton of drops in his one and only playoff game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Reed being out is big and unexpected, he's clearly their best edge rusher with Miller gone.
If they actually do focus on stopping the run, Dak is going to eat.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

I can't wait until OBJ goes to his new team and continues the same inconsistent play we've seen since his 4th year in the league.

I love how everyone who is painting him as some oppressed victim conveniently overlooks the 2-4 critical drops he has on a weekly basis. I've never seen a player get as much of a free pass for his own poor play as OBJ. First it was the Giants fault now its all on the Browns.

This is the same guy who shit the bed with a ton of drops in his one and only playoff game.
It's not just the drops, he's a shitty route runner.

Cotton

Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Guy made essentially one defining play. Downhill ever since.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

But that one handed catch tho

Stars

DCC 4Life
Horses 17
Cowboys 34

Stars

DCC 4Life
I don't often start drinking beer at 11:30 am on a Sunday, but when I do it's because the Cowboys are playing at noon.

Cotton

Staff member
Texas BBQ or Carolina BBQ?

Cotton

Staff member
Just finished up a cornhole set for the wife of a state Trooper. It was an absolute honor. I always give pretty good discounts to military and cops. She saved $40 by shopping with us.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Some teams put restrictions on who can buy tickets. For instance, if the zip code for your payment method is outside the 100 mile radius of AT&T Stadium, your transaction will be denied.

I'd wouldn't mind seeing the Cowboys do that for the playoffs if they happen to have a home game vs the Packers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom